Thursday, October 30, 2008

So God can clean....

A quick Julie song. The other night we were watching the greatest hits of Veggie Tales songs and Julie is a pro at singing along. One of our favorites is "Stand Up." it goes: "Stand up, stand up, for what you believe in, believe in, believe in God He's the one to back you up, He'll stand with you!!!" So here is Julie's version: "Stand up, Stand up for what you believe in, believe in, believe in God, He's the one to Vacuum up! He'll stand with you!!!" Travis and I were CRACKING UP! We asked her to repeat the song again and again because it was so hilarious!

5 comments:

Kristen M. Gambill said...

That is really hilarious. I hope she will recite that to me in the near future!I love reading your blogs!

Morgan Holt said...

HA HA!!! SO funny and WAY TOO CUTE! I love the way kids say things!

Shannon said...

Oh so precious!

sonyagraykey said...

Ha, ha, ha! Too cute! :)

Anonymous said...

I can just picture her singing that way! :-)