Monday, November 10, 2008

He's 2!!!

Eating his birthday cupcake

Mommy and Julie at lunch

Look mom, I put my trains together!

Sweet Julie telling Logan happy birthday!

This is Logan's cheese face!


Logan turned 2 on Saturday! We had his Lightening McQueen birthday party at our house on sunday because Julie and I were in a wedding on saturday! The pictures are from our day sunday. He got so many wonderful new toys and presents, He loves his Harold the Helicopter(from Thomas the Train) the pack of matchbox cars, his tonka airplanes, and his caterpiller dumptruck the best(it the loudest-hee hee)
I must admit that I am in shock that 2 years has flown by so quickly! We have had so much fun getting to know his sweet personality. I cannot begin to express how much I love this little boy! He is growing up so fast!(***Sniff***) He has filled all of our lives with such joy with his sweet grins and soft pats and hugs. He is the most affectionate child ever, and we are so thankful for his sweet spirit. We love you Logan!

3 comments:

becky said...

Happy bday Logan!! I am glad he is so affectionate to you . I have theleast affectionate child alive but I love him so much anyway.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Logan!

Looks like you had a great day. :-)

Varner said...

I think Allie and Logan would be great friends. She loves Lightning McQueen. I'm glad he had such a good b-day. I hated that I didn't get to see you at the wedding. I found out Allie was sick 20 min. before I was to leave work. I just couldn't leave my sick little girl behind. She is getting better but is still not completely well. I hate colds!