Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wonderful Wednesdays...

Gimme Kiss Logan!!!!

**Hugs**

Cheese mom! :0)


Please note: Rare photo opportunity!!!! The kids were being so sweet with eachother and I grabbed my camera and they were still being sweet even while I was trying to get their picture! I used to advise people not to have their kids as close in age as mine are (about 22 months) because that first year is so hard! But now, I absolutely love that they have eachother. They are playing better and Logan is learning a lot from his SEESEE. (it went from zeezee to seeesee) They warm my heart when they are being sweet to each other. I have to say my favorite thing lately is them holding hands in their carseats! Here is Julie's latest funny:
Yesterday, as I was getting her dressed, I told her we were going christmas shopping for Grammy and Pap. (my mom and dad) Her eyes lit up and she was ready! As we pull up to Bass Pro Shop, Julie says, "mom, this is NOT the Christmas store. It is over by the mall. Why are we going this way?" I explained that we were getting a present for under the tree, and it didn't have to be an all out christmas store to get actual presents for under the christmas tree. She then says, "oh man, I wanted to go to hobby lobby!!!"

2 comments:

Sussey's Story said...

Julie says the funniest things!! Be thankful they were both excellent today! Enjoy those moments! Happy Thanksgiving!

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

we just made it through the first year...woohoo! bring on the playmates! ;) my boys are 25 months apart and i'm just now beginning to glimpse their friendships. praise God! ;)--A