Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Birthday



I had my birthday last week (the big 28!), and even though i was sick on the actual day, it was still wonderful because I have the most amazing hubby, parents and friends ever! So here are 28 random things that you may not know about me.

1. I was born November 13th at 10:07 a.m. to Rick and Pam Logan
2. I have been told my whole life that I am a child of God- thanks mom :0)
3. I will always be daddy's little girl and mommy's little angel
4. I have negative associations with elementary school- it was such an awkward time in my life!!!
5. I have allergies-like I am allergic to EVERYTHING! haa haa!
6. I have asthma
7. I have had a near death experience
8. I am hearing impaired, completely deaf in my left ear, and I wear a hearing aid in my right ear- (this is another post for another day :0)
9. I was a cheerleader in high school
10.I was a tumbler on my cheerleading squad
11. I cannot dance well-hence why I was always in the back or tumbling during the dance routines in cheerleading! Haaa haa!
12. I wear glasses/contacts
13. I love to sleep in long johns
14. I actually enjoy duck hunting with my daddy
15. as a child, I went to church with Justin Timberlake- he was the nerdy kid that ate the play dough, and no i didn't really like him then!!!
16. I require at LEAST nine hours of sleep to function, and prefer to get 10 hours
17. I have high cholesterol- 230 last time it was checked! (yes i keep an eye on it)
18. I am a Registered Nurse with a Bachelors degree-worked darn hard for it!!!
19. I only do Pediatric nursing
20. I love running with a passion
21. I love to shop, but seriously what girl doesn't?!
22. I am an AVID reader, I have read a 400 page book in one night!
23. I am very afraid of spiders
24. I am only child-and yes I love being an only child, my parents are my best friends!!!
25. I dye my hair brown.
26. I do NOT do the finances at our house. I would rather not know...
27. I have the most amazing children and consider them the most awesome blessing I have ever received from God!!!
28. I have an amazing husband that continues to bless me in our marriage- he keeps me grounded, loves me with all his heart, tells me so often, is my main support in all I do! AND I love him with all of my heart!

3 comments:

Matt, Nikki & Ashtyn said...

Happy Birthday Lindy!!! You look great!! I loved your 28 facts...I had no idea you had a near death experience (you'll have to tell me about that one!) and I didn't know you went to church with Justin Timberlake!! Wow, that's so cool!:)We miss you guys!! Tell Travis 'hi' from us!

Varner said...

I loved your 28 facts. What a neat idea.

Anonymous said...

I loved reading this, Lindy! I am so glad you had a happy birthday. :-)
The photos from the wedding are so nice. You and Julie are beautiful!