Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Wedding

Mommy and Julie in our pretty dresses!

The Princess getting a lot of attention

Logan (my sweet baby boy)

Julie and Grandma Bonnie


Julie and I had the honor of being in Justin (my cousin) and Kristen's wedding! They are the sweetest couple and we wish them the best, we love you!
So here are the pics as requested!!! The wedding was beautiful, and after lots of bribing and coaxing, Julie walked down the aisle!!! She was such a beautiful flower girl, and I was so proud of her for being a big girl and walking down that aisle by herself even when she wasn't feeling good! (she was sick with the stomach bug 2 days earlier) Julie had a BLAST dancing at the reception and thoroughly enjoyed the wedding cake :0)

3 comments:

Morgan Holt said...

Loved the pictures...you and Julie looked beautiful! Logan looked just precious and I'm sure Travis looked handsome as well (I felt like I needed to include him). :)

Kristen M. Gambill said...

Yay I made it to someone's blog... I am sure Justin is just as excited. I love that you guys were in our wedding...we love you little carr family!

becky said...

You looked beautiful and so did Julie. Happy birthday also. I love the things you posted (but I already knew many of those things-hehe).