Monday, October 13, 2008

Uh oh.... what have I started?!




Here is a picture of our coffee mugs, side by side, per Julie's request!


So one morning I was drinking one of my many cups of coffee and julie says, mommy, I need some! So I pulled out one of the tiny coffee cups that came with all my dishes/place settings. I only put a little bit in and added lots of milk with a tiny bit of sugar, and BAM! she was hooked. Just about every morning she gets her coffee. Well, she takes after her daddy in most everything else, so she can be a little coffee drinker like her mommy, right?! She is very good at keeping it on the table and not spilling it! I will leave you with her latest funny:

So after homegroup last night, Julie and I were "recapping" the evening and she was telling me about playing with her friends. She told me she was playing with Jamie and Erin and she "shot em'." I gasped and said, "what? umm.. what did you shoot them with?" (I was prepared for her to say a gun of course...) when she says, "you know, they were pretendin to be sick and I gave em' a shot, ya know, I shot em'!!!" Travis busts out laughing from the other room, and I was totally relieved! haa haa!
Whew! that was a close one :0)

I promise, more posts about my sweet Logan are comming!

4 comments:

becky said...

I think it is so sweet when kids try to participate in older things. I am amazed she likes coffee but I love that. She looks like a big girl.

Anonymous said...

When I was Julie's age, my grandfather told me that if I drank coffee, my toes would turn black. Maybe that's why I am not a coffee drinker. :-)

sonyagraykey said...

Girl, Langston has been a (decaf) coffee addict for a while! He also loves "teddy bear" tea (lots of decaf, gentle herbs; celestial seasons) with cream & honey. Yum!

Unknown said...

i hope you are giving her decaf!