Monday, October 13, 2008

The one stop shopping center...

Hooooray! I wanted to share with my fellow bloggers, Wal-Mart has started listing on their products if they are gluten-free or not! The FDA has passed a rule that all foods have to list if they have gluten in them along with the other common food allergies such as wheat, soy, milk or peanuts and ect. by the year 2009. Wal-Mart has gotten a jump start on this! I am now starting to find more and more gluten-free products there, and I have been so thankful because Wal-Mart is definitely cheaper than Whole Foods! They are definitely on my weekly grocery run :0)

1 comment:

Morgan Holt said...

YAY for Walmart! I thought that I recognized that they were doing that! Every time I pick up a product, it seems to always say gluten-free when I'm there. So happy you can save some money! :)