Thursday, October 2, 2008

"Arrrrrrr.... MATEY!!!!"

Can you see Logan's poor swollen fat lip :(
Sweet Julie loving her bubby
Cheeeeeeese!!! He looks bigger than her in this picture!!!
Sweet precious smile!!!!!


So on Friday of last week, I felt like the little kid in that book, The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. Did you ever read this book as a kid?! It is about a kid who wakes up and the mom gave the last of his favorite cereal to his brothers, then they go to the shoe store, and his brothers get their favorite shoe and the store doesn't have the kids size in the shoe he wanted, so he had to get the ugly ones.... and so on and so forth, he just has "one of those days". you get the picture! That was my day on friday, but I have to admit, the kids were pretty good!
So I woke up feeling like junk, I knew I had bronchitis, (I wont gross you out and tell you what color the stuff I was coughing up was...-that is for you bridget, hee hee) I spilled milk all over the floor, stepped on a matchbox car and got a puncture wound on my foot (did not curse or scream though i felt like it... just cried silent, painful tears!) Logan then falls, busts his lip, and as I pick him up praying that his teeth are still intact (they were) he shoves his head in that space between my neck and shoulder where all my hair is and gets blood EVERYWHERE! Rats! now I have to wash my hair before my 2:30 doctors appt. But through all of this, Julie was my little ray of sunshine! She came up to me at while I was resting for one of my 10 second bouts before motherhoood would call yet again and said, "AAAARRRR Matey! Can I please be a pirate and play in the basket?!" It was a basket of clean clothes, so I was like, sure!!!! have at it! It bought me about 45 minutes of awesome rest, and of course I took pictures!!! She was so sweet to Logan and "helped" me take care of him, so sweet :0)

No comments: