Monday, October 13, 2008

Lebonheur Pumpkin Run

I ran in the pumpkin run this past saturday! It was perfect weather, and I had a blast! This was the first race that Travis and the kids came out and supported me in, and they had fun eating all of the free food and playing in the moon bounce! It was so fun running across the finish line with my very own cheerleaders yelling for me and waving! I would have some pictures, but after we discussed it, I didn't want Trav to have to keep up with it while juggling our 2 kiddos (okay okay, I didn't want to risk him losing the camera or dropping it!) Travis said that he would like to run it with me next year if we can get our parents to come with us and play with the kids while we run. So I think the pumpkin run will be a yearly Carr family tradition!!!

2 comments:

Morgan Holt said...

Ugh! I wish you would have told me you were doing that. I would have LOVED to do that one with you. I've been loving running lately! So glad you had a great day though with the family!

Sussey's Story said...

I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU!! YOU INSPIRE ME!