Monday, October 20, 2008

Sweet Logan

That's right people, Barbie sunglasses are unisex at the Carr house!

Daddy decided to join in on the fun :0)

Logan lookin' super mischeivious!

Sweet snugglies!


Logan has been warming our hearts lately with his pats, hugs, kisses and grins! His new thing is to say "No" to everything (sounds like he says new instead of no...) even if he means yes. He is also starting to finish some of our phrases, songs, and lines in favorite books! Usually only Julie and I can understand him though. He is still very behind in speech, so I am reading to him more than ever and asking him to repeat me- which he only does about 30% of the time. I also point to things and say, "what is that, Logan?" He usually answers but it is very garbled, so I repeat him clearly and say "That's right, Logan, that is a tractor(or whatever I was pointing to)." But we are trying! He is so precious and I love to see him watch Julie with so much intensity. He just wants to keep up with her. He is loooooving school and loves his teachers. He will be turning 2 very soon, so be looking for more fun birthday pics!

4 comments:

Morgan Holt said...

Love the new pictures Lindy! Boy, those kids are some cuties! Oh...your pictures look a lot like mine in the background! Loads of clothes everywhere...I can never keep up! HA!

becky said...

I agree with Morgan. I feel like my house always has laudry laying around everywhere. I feel like I am never finished.

Sussey's Story said...

It's great to see Logan smiling!!

Lindy said...

okay, so as my awesome friend morgan pointed out (gee thanks morgan....), yes that is tons of CLEAN laundry in the background... Hey, at least it is clean, right?! I can never seem to get around to folding and putting away, thus leaving me in the living out of clean laundry baskets catagory....