Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ten things I have done in last ten days....

1) Run, run, and run some more!

2) Read a 450 page novel

3) Had lunch and a manicure with my awesome friend Bridget! She is the best!

4) Found out that one of my friends, Laura, is having twin girls! How fun :0)

5) Held Logan for an hour in the middle of the night to get him back to sleep, and snuggled him close and breathed in his sweet little scent!

6) Played with my kids for 2 hours strait at the park

7) Listen to my poor sweet hubby cough and cough at night as he is recovering from a cold

8) Trav and I ate a whole thing of my Kick Butt Rotel Cheese Dip for dinner one night! so yummmy....

9) Held an abandoned 4 day old newborn and prayed that a wonderful family would adopt her

10) Gave Julie a manicure and a pedicure!

We have had a very fun fast paced week, and are gearing up for an even busier weekend! Just wanted to randomly catch you all up on what we have been up to! I will post pics soon :0)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is your recipe for rotel dip the normal...or do you have a special ingredient? Do share! :-)

Morgan Holt said...

Yep, I wanna know what your "kick butt rotel dip" is!! Also, did you hold the infant at work? I'll have to call you next week and catch up. Tell Trav I know how he feels! I've been keeping Dean up at night coughing for the past 2 weeks! He's definitely ready for me to stop. :)

Ashley H said...

Hey- I like your background for your blog- looks familiar ;)

that is one busy week for you girl-the 450 pg novel is something that would take me like 2-3 weeks or more to read!! I can barely stay awake once the kids go to bed to read that much!! When I read the one about the 4 day old baby, I said a breath prayer too.