Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Randomness....

Okay, so is anyone else irritated by the 2X concentrated laundry detergent? I can't seem to find any of my laundry detergent that isn't the 2X concentrated anymore. Don't get me wrong, the new smaller containers do fit in the cabinets above the washer and dryer niceley... but EVERY time I go to wash clothes I have to STRONGLY resist the urge to pour more than a capfull in! Does that little amount really get my clothes as clean? I have to wonder if the laundry detergent companies are banking on the fact that many people don't resist the urge to do just one capfull, and then they run out of laundry detergent more quickly thus leading to consumers buying more detergent than they are used to. hmmmm.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Purex concentrated and highly recommend it. It really does work! :-)

Morgan Holt said...

Ya know, I thought the same exact thing the other day when I was doing laundry! I do indeed pour a full cup of detergent even if it says for small loads pour 1/4-1/2 cup. I want to make sure my clothes get clean!! :) I guess us moms just spend more money on detergent because of all of the dirty clothes!

Unknown said...

I'm way behind the times on the detergent thing I guess, I'm still using powder!
I'm so glad Julie likes her class! Landon just asked us last week when he was going to get to go to gymnastics again:)