Tuesday, August 5, 2008

5 Years

We just celebrated our 5 Year wedding anniversary! Here are 5 reasons I love my hubby:

1) He gives 100% of himself to whatever he commits to! (mainly the Lord, Me and the kids!)

2) He values Loyalty over anything, not just to him, but he is loyal to those he loves! (this sooo comes in handy when I am venting to him about stuff!) hee hee

3) He protects me, he always checks the windows/doors at night to make sure they are locked, and he always checks out strange sounds outside!

4) He hurts when I hurt... helps me succeed at whatever I want to commit to, and encourages me endlessly.

5) He lovingly listens to things for me (people in loud social settings, our kids at night, anything else that needs to be heard!) and has always been "my ears" -

I love you Trav! You are the best, and I pray that God continues to bless our journey!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!



5 comments:

Sallie said...

Happy Anniversary, Carrs!!! Can you believe it's been five years!!? Eric and I are about to celebrate five years ourselves....crazy!!! Hope yours was wonderful!

Morgan Holt said...

What a sweet post Lindy to Travis! Hope you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Travis and Lindy! :-)

Love your photo! :-)

bonnie said...

Sounds like a great husband to me. How very precious.
Bonnie

Varner said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope the next 5 are filled with love and laughter!