Tuesday, August 19, 2008

pics

My sweet painter! Her pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! ;)
Notice how thin Logan looks! This was taken 2 weeks after his tonsilectomy, he lost almost 2 Lbs
This is thier new favorite thing to do, play in Logan's crib while mommy throws pillows at them!

Well, summer is about to draw to an official close at our house!!!! We all start back to "school" and work a week from today. I am slowly moving our routine about an hour earlier! (up an hour earlier, nap time, and bed time all an hour earlier!!!) A week ago I was really glad and excited about getting to get out, work and have some adult conversation, but now I am starting to feel kind of sad about them being away from me! I do know that they LOOOOVE going and that they learn lots of cool stuff! Also being in a more stable routine is easier for everyone. I can't wait to see how their first day goes!

3 comments:

Varner said...

Good luck going back to work. I feel like it's adjustment more for me than it has been for Allie. Cute pics!

becky said...

poor logan does look skinny. it is amazing what 2 lbs can do to a baby. i am sorry about you going back to work as well. i hope the transition is easy

Anonymous said...

Such sweet photos!

I'll be thinking of you this week as the school year starts...and as you start back to work.