Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Julie hearts Gymnastics...

Finishing a back flip over a large roll
About to attempt a back flip all on her own!
She had just finished a cart-wheel with help, she is so proud!!
Sweet Logan chillin out and eating his weight in blue berries, that bowl was full!
My little skinny girl, so so sweet, even though you can see her belly button and count her ribs!!


We started gymnastics this week! Julie loved it, and I am so glad of this because she changes her mind a lot on weather or not she likes things! (not to mention my non-refundable $50 registration fee....) She wore her precious little pink leotard (that SHE picked out) and off we went. She liked swinging on the rings and jumping on the trampoline the best. Logan and I get to watch her from an upstairs viewing room that is really cool! She would look up at us every few minutes and wave and blow kisses! When we got in the car she said, "Mommy, I am so glad you saw me and waved at me!" and I was glad too!

3 comments:

Morgan Holt said...

Awww...she looks adorable in her little leotard. Where is that? Wimbleton? I don't think I remember you telling me. Glad she enjoyed it. I think Emmersen wants to do Ballet but we haven't looked into it yet.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you signed-up Julie for gymnastics. I am sure she will continue to love it. River City is a great place. :-)

bonnie said...

She is just the most beautiful and talented three year old girl in the world. How fun to see the pictures. I can't wait to go to gymnastics.
Bonnie