Monday, August 2, 2010

7 years!!!!

we went on a date last night, and my parents watched the kids for us. I wanted to just go somewhere fun and we picked red lobster! We had some yummy food and talked a lot about how blessed we are!
Us before going out last night

The love of my life! I was preggers with Logan then :0)

Last year on my 29th birthday

okay, Julie and Logan got these in a wendy's kids meal, and we have had so much fun with them!!! Kids being silly :0)

Julie wanted to take a picture of me and trav wearing them!


Trav, here are 7 reasons I love you!!!
1) You are my ears for me without even realizing it now.
2) You are the best husband because you love me no matter what, and have learned exactly what I need and when!!!
3) You are the most awesome provider for our family.... thanks for working so hard for us!
4) You always take such good care of the kids and help me out with them!- they love you so much and love the memories you make with them :0)
5) You are my best friend, and I can truly tell you anything.
6) You always know how to make me laugh, and have taken our surprises better than I could have ever imagined.
7) Getting us to heaven is your number one priority, and I thank you for loving God most and praying for us always!

4 comments:

Kristen M. Gambill said...

Loved this post! Congrats on 7 years and I loved your seventh reason for loving Travis- that is the greatest blessing there could be. A husband who is the spirtual leader and whos goal is to lead his family to the cross daily and ultimately to Heaven, so sweet.
I loved your mom visiting Friday at our house, it was so great to get to see her!
Have a great day!

becky said...

7 years. We are also about to be married 7 years in October. 7 years sounds so long but it goes by so fast. Congratulations

Kevin and Laura said...

Lindy your hair looks so pretty in these pictures!! oh and you and trav are like peanut butter and jelly....oh wait not a good analagy for you...more like chips and dip!!!! hehehe:) Love you guys!!

Varner said...

Congrats on 7 years!!! Isn't amazing how much has happened in those years? You and Travis are so blessed. You have such a beautiful family. I'm glad you were able to go out to celebrate.