Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My poor neglected blog... an update with pics part 1

My mom has been on me about my poor pitiful neglected blog!!! Now we really know what she is doing instead of working.... hee hee :0)
Isabel is almost 10 months old, and she is crawling everywhere and saying a lot of different sounds when babbling. She is going to be my mischeivious one... already trying to bite down on electrical cords and getting into cabinets! We are so in awe of how determined she is to keep up with Julie and Logan. We are very busy and loving it.
It has been awhile, but I will try to catch you up quickly, with pics!!!!

My Isabel, look at that little angelic face~ She has daddy, sissy, and bubby totally wrapped!!!! okay yes, I admit, she has mommy wrapped too! How could we resist those adorable little cheeks?!

Logan fell asleep sitting up on the couch after pump it up one day, and then he just fell over and stayed asleep! Julie and I laughed for days about that one!


Sweet smiles :0)



Sisters :0) they have on matching bathing suits, but you can't really tell in this picture. Isabel's hat only lasted about 10 seconds, but it was cute while it lasted.

Isabel laughed every time Julie jumped in or went down the slide.



My handsome tea party host... a benefit of being around girls all day!


I love my sweet family!


My 3 Kids~ at Nanna's house for some fun.

More of Isabel, she is starting to chunk up here!




After a day of swimming, travis needs a nap!!! LOL

1 comment:

Kevin and Laura said...

Your kids steal a little piece of my heart everytime I see new pictures of them!! I want to squeeze Isabel's chubby little legs!!

Hopefully we can catch up soon. I've been missin ya!