Friday, April 4, 2008

So I have been tagged...

was tagged by Kristen... so here goes!!!
) Gone on a blind date – yes, once, and we ended up dating for awhile!
(x) Skipped school – Only if I did something fun with my mom :0)
( ) Watched someone die – no, but I am currently wathing my grandfather, and it is heartbreaking
( ) Been to Canada – nope
(x) Been to Mexico – nope
(x) Been to Florida – Many times!!! My hubby is from FL. Go Gators!!!
(x) Been on a plane – Yes, and with a kid too!
(x) Been lost – When I was a kid, several times actually.
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country – no, but would love to travel some day
(x) Gone to Washington, DC – Went for my 8th grade field trip
(x) Swam in the ocean – yes, and barefooted too! - (that was for you mom)
(x) Cried yourself to sleep- not very often, but a few times in my life.
( ) Played cops and robber – No
(x) Recently colored with crayons – Yes, this is like a daily activity for me and Julie! (Logan usually just eats them.... yes we have had some interesting poopy colors....)
( ) Sang Karaoke – No, I have a terrible singing voice
(x) Paid for a meal with coins only – I used to use the coins in my piggy bank for happy meals as a kid
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't –start seriously dating this cute guy in college.... i ended up marrying him!!!
(x) Made prank phone calls – Yes, in middle school my friends and I spent many, many hours prank calling.
( ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose – No, not yet anyway.
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue – Yes
(x) Danced in the rain – Yes, when i was little and stayed with my Nanny, she always let me go out and play in the rain and write with soap on her driveway! so fun.
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus – Not since I was a kid.
(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe – Yes, but only once
(x) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about – no... not that i can remember... hmmmm......... something to add to my to do list :0)
(x) Blown bubbles – Yes, all the time for the kids! we love it
(x) Gone ice-skating – Yes, occasionally as a kid
(x) Been skinny dipping – Yes, at the beginning of every school year in college, some of my Zeta Rho friends would go!! It was such a fun tradition
(x) Gone rock climbing – nope
1. Any nickname? – Lin, mommy
2. Mother's name? Pamela Kaye Hillman Logan
3. Favorite drink? Coffee
4. Tattoo? - no
5. Body Piercing? – Ears, belly button, but took that out when I got pregnant with Julie!
6. Birthplace? – Alexandria, LA
7. Favorite vacation spot? - The Beach
8. Ever been to Africa? no, but would like to go on a medical mission trip there some day
9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes, I have been known to do this on occasion during girl scout cookie time!!
10. Ever been on TV? – not that i can remember
11. Ever steal a traffic sign? – no, but my husband has!
12. Ever been in a car accident? – Yes, some of them very bad.
13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? - 4, I am a minivan mom, and proud of it!
14. Favorite salad dressing? - gluten free creamy dill......yummm
15. Favorite pie? Since my celiac stuff, i don't do pies!
16. Favorite number? - 4
17. Favorite movie? – the notebook
18. Favorite holiday? - Valentines day
19. Favorite dessert? – cookies/brownies all gluten free of course!
20. Favorite food? – Grilled Salmon, Crab legs
21. Favorite day of the week – Any day Travis is home and we have nothing planned.
22. Favorite brand of body wash? - Bath and bodyworks – Warm Vanilla Sugar
23. Favorite toothpaste? – Crest sensitivity
24. Favorite smell? – Kids, after a bath
25. What do you do to relax? – take a warm bath, read, or sleep
26. How do you see yourself in 10 years? - More in love with my husband than ever, Raising a 13 year old girl and an 11 year old boy in Christ, being very busy, still running, working PRN on a mother baby until at a hospital, and spending lots of time with people at church!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love "Warm Vanilla Sugar", too. :-)

Thompson Family said...

YEAH, Lindy!!! So fun to read all about you! Wish we could get together with you guys!

Thompson Family said...

P.S. Who did you tag?