Monday, April 7, 2008

My PawPaw

My PawPaw passed from this Earth on April 6th, 2008 @ 11:53 pm. I was so blessed that he was such a huge part of my life! My precious cousin Lorin (who is like a sister to me) and I were at his bedside when he passed. We had been laughing and reminiscing about all of our favorite memories of our pawpaw when he passed. We feel like this was an awesome way to go! He was a wonderful man who loved his family. He had a unique sense of humor that only those close to him understood and loved. He had been suffering with several health ailments for the last five years, After a long, tough fight with cancer, he is no longer in pain and resting peacefully :0)
We love you PawPaw and treasure all of the wonderful memories we shared~

2 comments:

Thompson Family said...

So sorry to hear about your PawPaw. The pictures are super cute. I hope the passing is easy for your family. You're in our thoughts. Kris

Shannon said...

Lindy, I am so sorry to hear about your PawPaw. I will definately be praying for you family in the days to come.
Shannon Whitworth Haynes