Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lately..

Cha cha the frog came home with Julie for a week! we got lots of pictures, so i included just one for your viewing pleasure :0)


**Gasp** Sleeping Beauty resides at the Carr house?! who knew?


My sweet little miniature sleeping beauty :0)


A sad face... she was tired of me taking pics, I just can't help myself, what a cute pie!!! we are loving this girl's sweet personality and easy going nature.


cheese!!!


Logan got glasses a month ago!!! He is doing sooo well wearing them and we are so glad that we noticed him squinting a few months ago and got it checked out. he is nearsighted and has a stigmatism. He asks to put his glasses on every morning and says oh great, now I can see!!! whenever we put them on him.




Julie looks so grown up to me in this picture. She looooves GAP clothes, (just like her momma!!!) and when I asked her why she loves GAP clothes she said, "Because I can read the word GAP so easily!!!" go figure :0)


Yes, I am aware that the Gators lost, but Isabel and I are representin'! We still love those gators... :0)

3 comments:

Kevin and Laura said...

Oh my goodness Logan is adorable in glasses....i just want to squeeze him even more. And Isabel is SO gorgeous, Travis is going to be in serious trouble when her and julie belle are old enough to date!! You guys make beautiful off-spring..................hehehe:)

Varner said...

Logan is adorable in his little glasses and Isabel has gotten so big. She looks like such a sweetheart. I can't believe Julie is 5! Time really flies by. I'm having a hard time realizing Allie will be 4 in April!

shellybellylarson said...

Hey Lindy ! I miss you and all the gang at RG ! Your kiddos are B~E~A~U~T~I~F~U~L ! I know you must be so proud...tired...but beaming proud :0) . I love reading your blog...maybe some day I will get mine up and going . Hugs to ya !