Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Julie turned 5!!!!!


My sweetest little angel turned 5 last week, and it was an awesome day! We didn't do any big party this year for lots of reasons, maily being tired and having a little baby topped the list. We woke up to a hot pink table cloth on the table with confetti and lots of doughnuts for breakfast, she got to wear her PJ's to school for pajama day, and grammy made cupcakes to share with her friends at school. She wanted to go to Joe's Crab shack to eat again this year, because she loooooves the macaroni and cheese there! LOL! We showered her with tons of presents and let her stay up late. We ended the day by telling her the story of her first day of life and how much we are so very glad she is our daughter.
I cannot believe she is five years old. I actually cried really hard that night because she has grown so fast. The time has flown by, and she will be starting kindergarten in the fall! She is already reading a lot of words, and her vocabulary is astounding! She actually uses words like dubious, complicated, and immunizations (instead of shots). Julie we love you more than words could express, and can't wait to see what God has in store for your life.

3 comments:

sonyagraykey said...

Happy Birthday, Julie! Lindy, I feel the same way! (She & L. are about 6 weeks apart) I can't believe the time has flown by & we only have them all to ourselves for a matter of months before they go to "big school!" I am prepared to cry like a baby on his 1st day...although he tells me, "Mom, I'll come back home." :)

Angela said...

Glad to know that I am not the only one that cries thinking about how fast my kids are growing up!

becky said...

5?? I can't believe you have a 5 year old!!!