Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More about Isabel

proud big sister

All 3 of my babies!!!

Isabel loves her swing


So I decided to breast feed Isabel, and boy has that sparked a lot of interest from Julie and Logan! here are some things they have asked in general about their sister.

Logan says, "mommy, what baby isabel doin?" I explained that she was eating. Logan says, "is she eating cheetos?" I laugh and say, "No, she is drinking milk." Logan says, "yummy chocolate milk?" I say no just regular milk. "yuck. I drink chocolate milk!"
Julie says, "MOM! Is she gonna poop like this forever and ever?!"
Julie says, "man mom, it is about time. I thought your tummy would never get small again!" I say, "me neither honey!!!"

We are in heaven with our newest addition, and are so thankful that Julie and Logan are being wonderful with her. They hug and kiss and pat her all the time! I will be posting about my birthing story later, when I have a minute to update!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

so glad ya'll are doing well. what a precious family!

Barbara said...

Congratulatios! Such good pictures!I hope you are getting some rest, Lindy! "Aunt" Barbara

Varner said...

Glad you are all doing well. I'm sure I will get interesting comments from Allie when our baby gets here.