Monday, September 28, 2009

Another monkey at our zoo!

Some people have asked me what it was like to have 3 kids, and I say, "it is just another monkey at the zoo!" I feel like I have been going in fast forward mode for so long, that not much has changed! Ask me again when Isabel isn't sleeping quite as much, but I am sure we will be great :0)
I must say, I am totally smitten with all of my children. They are so precious to me. I am just loving the experience of such close contact with a wonderful creation of God. I look at my baby girl and thank the Lord for blessing us yet again with a tiny perfect angel. God is so good!

Isabel loves to sleep on her big brother, and he holds her for up to 30 minutes at a time and sometimes cries when we take her from him!

Julie has gotten sooo grown up lately- ;)

Santa came early for me this year!!!

My little toodle bug~ this was taken 2 days ago, she had her checkup today and is weighing in at 6 lbs. 12 oz! she is finally in her newborn size clothes!!!

my little sunshine :0)

Sweet brother and sisters

Trav catches me doing this a lot, I was thinking she would wake up any minute and need to eat, and dozed off! she smells so sweet after a bath!


Daddy with the newest princess

3 comments:

Courtney said...

such sweet pictures! glad you are doing well!

Kevin and Laura said...

She does look different than Julie and Logan's baby pictures to me, but it is hard to tell from pictures. Mostly the hair is different! I hope you survive this week and that no one else gets sick, especially you and Isabel.

becky said...

You look great!