Friday, July 25, 2008

What we have been up to!

well... sorry about not posting for awhile! We have been very busy. Logan had is tonsils out this past wednesday, and we had to stay overnight at the hospital! We are very tired, and have been sick off and on all summer with them :( Hopefully with a full recovery, he will get better and not be sick so much! Thankyou to all my friends and family who called and checked on him or came by to visit! We feel so blessed and very loved :0)
Other than that, we have just been spending a lot family time at home playing in the sprinkler or playing inside to beat the heat. Trav's parents are coming in for quick visit this weekend, so I will post some pics earlier next week!

3 comments:

Varner said...

Poor little guy. I hope he feels better soon.

melanie said...

yes, it was Soulja Boy...but I had to keep that to myself since its meaning is HORRIBLE. :) If we ever hang out again...I will so teach you. HA!

Shannon said...

Oh poor baby. I hope he gets to feeling better real soon!