Friday, May 2, 2008

About Me

So I was tagged via Email from a friend at work!!! Here goes!

1. Two things that you despise that no one knows about you~
a) I hate drinking the milk at the bottom of the bowl after i finish my cereal! ugh, it grosses me out!
b) I cannot stand worms! ugh... they are so slimey and gross. It gives me a panick attack if i have to touch one! (my poor friend Laura had to bait my hook every time on a fishing trip in Colorado!)

2. Name something fun you want to do in your life:
a) well... I really love bright colors! I eventually want to decorate my whole house in hot pinks, lime green, lemon yellow, sunny orange.... and other bright bright colors with white trimmings/furniture. I am so not brave enougth to do it yet!! It will happen, someday!

3. Something that gives you joy, then something that gives you happiness~
sheesh! these are hard ones!
a) hmmm.. my kids loving eachother on a daily basis gives my soul so much joy!
b) Coffee, reading, manicures, massages, hanging out with friends makes me happy!

4. Biggest Fear in Life~
I have 2...
a) That I will not fulfill the purposes in life for the reasons that Christ put me on Earth
b) Losing the rest of my hearing, and not being able to hear my loved ones voices! (you all know how i looooove to talk!)

5. A secret talent you would like to posses~
a) I would love to grow all of my favorite vegetables in my own back yard! Hopefully when the kids get a little older, I can nurture my green thumb! :0)

6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years~
I see myself as a calmer me. I see me loving my husband so much I might burst. I see me raising pre teens in a rough world and praying a lot for their spiritual survival. I see me working as a nurse and teaching people how to take better care of themselves!

7. Something that is consuming your thoughts lateley~
there are so many things that I think about..... I would have to say my health. I need to reign in my eating habits, and completely quit the gluten! (oh how i miss it!) and exercise a little more consistently. I need to keep my self healthy on a spiritual level the most. Prayer and fasting and reading the scripture to"arm myself in Christ Jesus!!!"
My grandfather's death. Did he do all that he wanted to do? Did he have any regrets? What would he say now that he has experienced death? (i know, this is late night thinking...)



Now! I tag... Morgan, Karla, Laura, and Kristen!

2 comments:

Kevin and Laura said...

You chose a lot of the same answers I would have. Great minds think alike???

Caroline said...

I had no idea you had celiac! I am having to eat differently because of health issues as well. We should chat! And I am SO jealous of your mom and justin timberlake. He is beautiful. :) I am not going to lie... I went to his concert and loved every minute of it.