Thursday, June 19, 2008

Why I love having a 3 1/2 year old little girl!

Seriously, do i need to say anything in relation to this picture?! She is so much fun. there is never a dull moment in our house with this kid :0) If there was a picture in the dictionary for the word princess, her picture would surely be there.
So here are some reasons why I love this phase Julie is in. 1) She never lets me forget ANYTHING 2) She always tells me if I am driving to fast, or going down hills to fast, it makes her dizzy 3) She could spend hours looking at nail polish and lip gloss when we go to walgreens or walmart (how fun is that!!!) 4) She tells me on a regular basis that she looooves being a princess 5) If I can't find something there is a huge chance that she knows where it is, or has seen it! 6) She reports on a very regular basis exactly where her brother is and what exactly he is doing 7) She is the best at stalling, at bedtime she will say, mommy let's say our prayers aaaaallll over again, or can I tuck you in a little bit more?, or my favorite- I just need to hold you and hug you one more time 8) she always keeps me in stitches with her hilarious quotes. My favorite lately being when she had a mini melt down at TCBY, I asked her about it later and she says, "weeeelll.... sometimes kids just cry at the ice cream place, ya know?" 9) She sees beauty in the sweetest things. She loves sunsets and if you ask her why she will say, "because there is pink in the sky!" and who knew that sticks and rocks could make such a cool collection?! 10) She adores going shopping of any sort. - I have seriously raised her right!!! :0) grocery, clothes, shoes, whatever it is we need to get she is ready to go!
We love her so much and are so blessed to have the opportunity to show her God's love!

2 comments:

Varner said...

Aren't girls the best? They always say the sweetest things. Love the picture. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Those glasses are the best! :-)

So glad we saw you all yesterday. :-)